Statistical and Data Analysis Software with Full R integration
|Advanced Statistical Analysis Solution for Windows|
Makes Your Work Smooth and Easy
VisualStat is a comprehensive and versatile desktop statistics package that is simple for beginners, yet powerful enough for experts. It is designed for business, science, marketing, and education, with fully functional spreadsheet. It incorporates all the descriptive statistics, parametric and nonparametric statistical methods, charts and data transforms you will need for processing, analyzing and presenting data. Multivariate procedures are included e.g. Principal component analysis and Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering. All test results have an associated report which provides a short conclusion and other descriptions to assist in the interpretation. The new version introduces several changes and new features :
- Project Manager, organizes analysis
- Full R Integration
- Support for R Cammands and Scripts
- Provides a GUI for the R programming language
- Includes all common statistical methods
- DataReport, report generator
- Allows scripts and batch
- Methods and formulas used in calculations
- For a full description, please read features and visit the online documention.
Full support for the R programming language
- VisualStat is useful to R novices, since for each analysis run it displays the underlying R code.
- VisualStat is a major integrated development environment for R, allowing users to run R scripts and commands directly inside VisualStat.
- R output can be retrieved as native VisualStat output, and managed via highly flexible VisualStat containers.
- All VisualStat DataBook are manipulated as the R DataFrame, without any import/export procedure.
- Provides a platform-independent basic-statistics GUI (graphical user interface) for R, based on the many package.
- R users can access superior data management capabilities, which enable them to handle much larger data sets.
- VisualStat users gain access to many more statistical functions without learning the R programming language.